Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Alex Clare - Too Close

I was watching the Olympic opening ceremonies last week when a great add aired for Internet Explorer's new interface.  Although I'm sure Internet Explorer 9 is great, what really caught my attention was the poppy, dubstepy song playing in the background.  It wasn't terribly hard to find but I wanted to share it anyway because I had never heard of Alex Clare before.  However, after some research I discovered that the song was actually produced by Diplo; Major Lazer's leading man, and one of my all-time favorites.  This is the kind of Dubstep that is bringing the genre into the mainstream.  Also check out the music video.  It's a little weird, but it gives you something to watch while you listen.
Direct Download


No comments:

Post a Comment