Wednesday, July 25, 2012

G-Easy - Run (ft. Team Robot)

I love G-Easy.  Of all the white rappers emerging out of Cali, he is surely my favorite.  An un-surmountable combination of witty lyricism, crude, goofy humor, and fun beats, "G" has everything I look for in a hip-hop artist.  His flow almost reminds me of a white Childish Gambino, just not quite as funny.  Some of his songs are more somber and focus on telling a story (Marilyn), yet some are completely nonsensical and hilarious.  Hence, "Run (ft. Team Robot).  I have no idea what the lyrics mean but they are hysterical.



Also be sure to check out the link to the Music Video to Marilyn above.  Great Video.

Shout out to all my DA boys who now hate this song because of me... I may have played it one time to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment