Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Millie (Excision and Datsik Remix)

Lil Wayne.  He used to do drugs.  A lot of drugs.  Now he doesn't... supposedly.  Well now he kind of sucks (I'm not suggesting anything at all here, just an unfortunate coincidence...) so I'm always glad to hear a mix of a Wayne classic.  This one was an instant favorite for me because it was new, yet I immediately knew all the words.  There was one point a few years ago where everyone knew at least the beginning of A Milli.  Excision and Datsik mixes are always a blast so definitely check them out.
http://soundcloud.com/thehypesthype/excision-datsik-a-millie-remix


Also be sure to not check out Excision (and many other terrible DJs) in concert at ID fest in Boston on the 26th. You definitely wont see me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment