Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rusko uses sample from One Republic! (blew my mind)

So this post is is exploring a genre I don't post much about but I'm going somewhere, so stay with me.  First of all, if you are not familiar with the band "One Republic", I suggest you get familiar; they are old news.  However, the other day I was listening to their hit from last year, "All The Right Moves" (posted below) when I made a discovery that I thought was pretty cool.



So check this out.  Go to 1:36 in the song and listen to the line he says... (I commented on the Soundcloud player)  ITS THE SAMPLE FROM RUSKO'S, "Everyday"!!! I don't know about you but this blew my mind when I first heard it.  Rusko is an all time favorite, and you should be made familiar with "Everyday" if you don't already have it.  (I posted a few of my favorite versions... There are a lot)

Drum and Base


Dubstep

No comments:

Post a Comment