Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (acapella cover)

Now I've never really been a fan of Ms. Swift, but I have to admit I was interested when she started playing around with Dubstep in her recent radio hit, "I Knew You Were Trouble."  Not sure if this is a sign that she plans to expand into the genres of electronic music, as many popular artists today tend to be doing (following the money), or if she is just experimenting.  Either way, I appreciate the gesture Taylor.  Anyway, the folks from Walk Off The Earth who brought us the amazing, one-guitared Gotye cover of have come back with some friends and an amazing acapella cover of Taylor's experiment.  As with "Somebody That I Used To Know," I like their rendition more than the original. Well done boys.  And girl.


1 comment: