Monday, July 16, 2012

Dabin - We are the Night

Dabin is not an artist I follow very often but I stumbled across this song sometime in January and absolutely loved it.  Some of the best upbeat Dubstep out there comes from the random guys we've never heard of.  Almost reminds me of Skrillex in the drop if that is your style.  Thought I would revisit this one.
 

Apparently Skrillex heard this song and felt the same way because he went ahead and mixed Dabin with one of last years favorites, and the song I consider to be the father of EDM popularity in the United States, Levels.  You may have heard this remix before and not actually known what the rest of the mix is from.  Skrillex is good but give some credit to the guy who produced the dope samples.  Check Dabin out.



No comments:

Post a Comment