Thursday, August 2, 2012

B#tch City (3LAU Bootleg)

For all you lucky bastards heading to Randals Island at the end of summer for 2012's Electric Zoo, 3LAU is the act to see!  This guy is the KING of mashing party-fueling bangers with radio pop music.  I never thought I would be ragging to Adele or Roxette's, "Listen To Your Heart," but when they are set to a bass-bumping, electro anthem by R3hab it couldn't be easier to believe.  I'll be down south at SMU already, but to all my New Yorkers, Sunday is the day to go and 3LAU is the man to see.  Trust me.  B#tch City is off of 3LAU's second EP, "Dance Floor Filth 2" (from which I already posted the popular "Petty Language"), and you should definitely check out the whole thing.



Shout out to Emma Witherington 

No comments:

Post a Comment