Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ed Sheeran - The A Team (Koan Sound Remix)

This is very different from anything I've posted about before.  KOAN Sound is a UK producer who I've been giving a lot of love recently, and when I found this remix he did of  "The A Team," I knew it would be worth writing about.  This song is truly unique.  It has the kick-snare, half time beat of Dubstep, yet it maintains the sentimental, dreamlike quality that Ed Sheeran gives the original track.  That is what makes this remix the best I have heard of this song.  It's not a banger by any means, but the production is top notch, so I have to give it up to KOAN Sound for doing it again.  Give it a listen.  This guy is seriously talented.
Download


Also, if you haven't heard the original song, it's definitely worth listening to.  The music video is one of my favorites.


Shout out to Nic Mahaney 

No comments:

Post a Comment