Tuesday, June 4, 2013

'Stay Young' and other Sick Tracks by Silver Medallion

I can't quite figure this guy out.  His styles are pretty different, all good but different.  He is in the middle of crazy famous and still trying to make it, which makes us at Here's Your Mixtape like him that much more.  His biggest single is "Stay Young" straight up my number one most played song on my iTunes.  Its the perfect dance song, sick male vocals, which are hard to find in the EDM scene.  His other songs are a lot less obvious in terms of genre.  His only other single is "Gravity" which is pretty electro but has a kind of Funk sound to it.  His diversity and ability to play different styles is one reason I like him so much.  Also, definitely a hipster as you can see from the picture.  The more I read about this guy the more I like him, his answer to what we should expect from him in the future was: "Music that defies genre, and anthems that express the chaos of everything that goes on in the world"...Thats deep
 I hope to hear more of his sounds in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment