Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nero - Me And You

Here's a song that's gotten a lot of love recently.  The song has been around for a while (off of their "Welcome Reality" album from 2011, which was greatly dominated by Nero's hit, "Promises"), but it came on while I was listening to Pandora's Dubstep station, and I was like, "DAMN!  WTF is this?!."  It's not often these days that I hear a BANGER on the radio that I haven't already heard.  Gotta hand it to Pandora I guess.  Couldn't be happier that I've been introduced to this gem.  Massive, yet melodic, and will definitely be a crowd pleaser.  

Shout out to Liam Coleman

Also check out this remix from Dirtyphonics.  It's a little in the heavy side, but just as epic as the original.  Plus, I'd love to see Drum and Bass make a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment