Thursday, December 20, 2012

Buraka Som Sistema - Hangover (MΔXX BΔER Remix)

MAXX BAER (I'm not going through the trouble of copying his little symbols) is not a name I'm familiar with.  HOWEVER, when he shared this mix with me on Soundcloud, I knew that I had found myself a new Trap genius.  The transitions from the build to the drop are dirty (in the best possible way), and will make you wish you had someone to grind with.  That's one of the reasons I <3 Trap music.  This track also stays melodically sound through the drop, which separates MAXX BAER from many of the sub-par producers experimenting with Trap. He's got it down.  Something he shares in common with Baauer, CRNKN, and Flosstradamus;  the current leaders of the movement.  I cant wait to hear more from MAXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment