Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dillon Francis - Bootleg Fireworks (The Rebirth)

Dillon Francis never fails to disappoint.  He's up there with Diplo in my eyes as one of the most diverse electronic producers out there, as they both slide so easily between genres and styles.  It has been a while since I have heard anything truly unique, yet Dillon does a great job of creating a sound with this banger that I really can't categorize.  It's kind of Dubstep, but, then again, I don't really know.  Enjoy!


HEADS UP TO EVERYONE IN DALLAS! Dillon Francis and Trap god Flosstradamus will be crushing the Lizard Lounge Tuesday, March 12th!!!  Tickets are only $20, so you can be sure I'll be there.  Yeah its a Tuesday, but this show is going to be too good to miss!  Get tickets here.

Shout out to Jack Shawkey

No comments:

Post a Comment