Friday, November 9, 2012

Ellie Goulding - Bittersweet (prod. by Skrillex)

There had been rumors floating around for a while now about a compilation between, now ex-couple, Sonny Moore (Skrillex) and Ellie Goulding.  I am happy now to share that that rumor became reality as of this morning, and the product is definitely up to the standard that I was expecting.  Dubstep connoisseur Skrillex packs his high energy sound into this track while effortlessly weaving the signature, emotional rifts from Ms. Goulding throughout.  The contrast is amazing and its really a shame that the couple isn't staying together because I would love to hear more sounds like this.  I also really like the direction that Skrillex is moving in with his music.  It's much more melodic and less crazy than his original stuff, and I think that he will soon start to appeal to a much wider audience.  Sorry to all you hard-hitting, dub fans.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment