Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mad Decent Block Party 2013


Blonde Velvet here, I’ll be writing about the hottest upcoming concerts and festivals in the Dallas area this summer and I wanted to start out with one that I know I will be attending. The Mad Decent Block Party 2013 features some of my favorite artists including: Diplo, Flosstradamus, Dillon Francis, Zedds Dead and Baauer. I know personally that these guys put on phenomenal sets and if you’re into Trap, Dubstep, EDM, or you just want to rage this summer you better go check it out. The concert is outside of Zouk, which we all know and love (or hate), but regardless of your opinion of the nightclub it is centrally located and well known in the area. Shouldn't be a tough sell. The full lineup is linked below, and I’ll be posting some of my favorite songs from these guys to get you pumped. Get your tickets before the price goes up, and I’ll see you August 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment